Last modified: January 23, 2019
2.Our services may require you to sign up for a Valuexpose account (“Account”). When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number and payment information.
3.We may collect and store information (including personal information) about your Account, our services that you use, and how you use them.
4.We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
5.We may use various technologies to collect and store information (including personal information) when you use our services, which may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
6.We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, to develop new ones, and to protect Valuexpose and our users. We may also use this information to offer you tailored content.
7.When you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be experiencing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such informing you of upcoming changes or improvements.
8.We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
9.We may employ automated systems to analyze your content (including emails) to provide you with personally relevant product features.
10.We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
11. You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
12. We will provide ways for you to update or delete your Account and your personal information. But we may retain a copy of your personal information if necessary for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating or deleting your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. After you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
13. We will not share personal information with anyone outside of Valuexpose unless one of the following circumstances applies:
13.1. We may share your personal information when we have your consent to do so. We require optin consent for sharing any sensitive personal information.
13.3. We may share your personal information if we have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce our Terms of Service; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Valuexpose, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
13.4. We may share aggregated, nonpersonally identifiable information publicly and with our partners. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
14. We will employ all reasonable methods to protect Valuexpose and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. We restrict access to personal information to Valuexpose employees, contractors and agents who need to know such information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to comply with such obligations.
16. When we receive formal written complaints, we will contact the person who made the complaint to follow up. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints that we cannot resolve with our users directly.