Valuexpose, Inc. Terms of Service
Last modified: January 23, 2019
- Thank you for using the services and products (collectively “Services”) of Valuexpose, Inc. (“Valuexpose” or “we” or “us”). By using any of our Services, you are agreeing to these terms of service. Please read them carefully.
1. You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
2. Don’t misuse our Services. Don’t interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and instructions we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies, or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
3. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights or the content you access. You may not use any content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos contained in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
4. Our Services may display content that does not belong to Valuexpose. Such content is the sole responsibility of the party who makes it available. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. But that does not necessarily mean that we review content, so please don’t assume that we do.
5. In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications.
6. Some of our Services may be available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
7. You may need a Valuexpose account (“Account”) to use some of our Services. To protect your Account, keep your password confidential. You are responsible for all activity regarding your Account.
9. Some of our Services may allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in your content. In other words, what belongs to you stays yours.
10. When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you give us (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services.
11. Our automated systems may analyze your content (including emails) to provide you with personally relevant product features.
12. If you submit feedback or suggestions about our Services, we may use your feedback or suggestions without obligation to you.
13. If our Services require or include downloadable software, such software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may let you adjust your automatic update settings.
14. Valuexpose gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use any software we provide to you as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of such software.
15. We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
16. You may stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. We may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
17. We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services, as follows:
17.1 OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER VALUEXPOSE NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON’T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES “AS IS”. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
17.2 WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, VALUEXPOSE, AND VALUEXPOSE’S SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
17.3 TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF VALUEXPOSE, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES TO YOU AGAIN).
17.4 IN ALL CASES, VALUEXPOSE, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
18. If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, such business accepts these terms, and will completely indemnify, defend and hold harmless Valuexpose and its affiliates, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents from any claims, losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, suits, actions and judgments arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
19. We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service at any time. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
20. These terms control the relationship between Valuexpose and you. These terms do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
21. If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
22. If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
23. The laws of the State of California, USA (“California”), excluding California’s conflict of laws rules, will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of San Diego County, California, and you and Valuexpose consent to personal jurisdiction in such courts.