Module 4: Specific questions answered by this module
Residential or commercial property that is 100% complete but NOT at stabilized occupancy and/or NOT at stabilized market rents: OR if the existing property is 100% complete but has NOT sold off its existing inventory of lots or units.
You can easily print out all your final analysis in an easy to understand timeline format with all value results to show lenders, buyers, sellers, tax assessors, lawyers, architects, IRS, bank examiners, etc. and supported by:
All complex discounted cash flows (DCF) for all value results / Discounted cash flow (DCF) indicating equity yield if financing is used / Optimal interests rate and closing cost that will maximize return to equity / Stabilized property’s income and expense statement / Explicit graphic showing if the value of the developed product has detached from the property’s natural or intrinsic value by a specific percentage / A detailed graphic overlay of the economic business cycle indicating if any of the timeline values are sustainable over a typical holding period or stabilized period / All forecasts or “bets” associated with the subjects “as is” value or “as is” bulk value.
Can insert your own current “as is” listing price or “as is” purchased value into the development timeline which automatically recalculate the forecasts or “bets” regarding this imputed “as is” value.
Do you want to learn what pains we eliminate for specific
professions? Click on the appropriate link below.
If your trying to value any type of existing commercial or residential property that HAS NOT reached stabilized occupancy and market rents, or has existing inventory of finished lots or units, Valuexpose will easily help you to be able to know:
- What the prospective value will be at stabilized occupancy and at market rents?
- What the prospective aggregated retail value will be when all lots/ units are sold off?
- What the “as is” value will be if your property needs to be leased to stabilized occupancy and market rents?
- What the “as is” bulk value will be if your existing lot/ unit inventory needs to be sold off one-by-one over an absorption time period?
- What the income and expense operating statement will be when property reaches stabilized occupancy?
- Exactly how much entrepreneurial profit you are making during the leasing stabilization process or the lot/ unit sellout.
- What kind of annual yield (if all cash) you are making throughout the stabilization process or the lot/ unit sellout?
- What kind of annual yield (if financed) you are making throughout the stabilized process or the lot/ unit sellout?
- What is the optimum level of financing to maximize you entrepreneurial profit?
- What are the forecasts or “bets” associated with your property’s “as is” value or your “as is” bulk value (if selling lots/ units)?
- How timeline values instantly change by allowing you to easily change and enter your: Timing of how long it will take to lease property to stabilized occupancy and at market rent / Timing of how long to sell lots/ units until all sold out / Changes in rent (if leasing) or changes in price points if selling lots/units / Yields or discount rates / Changes in going out or terminal cap rates /
Changes in dozens of other forecasts
- If the risk factor of the property’s market forecasts, that make up its “as is” value, are within your risk tolerance.
- The most you should pay for the “as is” value or the “as is” bulk value (if your selling lots/ units) staying within your risk tolerance
- If the “as is” value or the “as is” bulk value for the property will impact your expected entrepreneurial profit to lease property to stabilized occupancy, or to sell off lots/ units throughout sellout.
- Where your prospective value at stabilized occupancy lies in relation to the property’s natural or intrinsic value?
- Where your prospective value lies within the market cycle (advancing/ Contracting value or recession/ recovery value)?
- If any of your values along the timeline are sustainable over a typical holding period.
- If this is a good moment to buy or sell a non-stabilized property.
What pain does ValuExpose™ eliminate?
Here are some specific reasons categorized by profession:
All valuations, applicable financial modeling methodologies and comp sale selections are automated
Just follow a simple four step process:
Select your Property Classification, Property Type and Property Sub-Type.
Simply answer the questions presented for your specific property.
Select if your income producing property is to be developed, or currently needs to be remodeled/finished, or is currently at non-stabilized/stabilized occupancy. Select your subdivision property to be developed, or currently needs to be remodeled/finished, or currently has finished/unsold lots/units.
See instant predictive analysis, valuation & reporting results for your property from automated USPAP compliant generally accepted appraisal standards and methodologies.