Specific Pains Eliminated for Architects
Valuexpose adds value to your architecture practice by helping your clients understand a construction budget for their proposed development or remodeling projects.
Consult with clients as to the economic feasibility of their project by not over or under-building. Show them how they can maximize their developer’s profit with optimal construction budgeting that develops their property to its highest and best use.
This new consulting profit center can be implemented by your form as easy as printing a list of basic due diligence questions from Valuexpose to give to your client.
Filling our his answers in Valuexpose gives you all the above answers in a easy to read format that better analyses your client’s proposed project.
Do you want to learn what pains we eliminate for specific
professions? Click on the appropriate link below.
- Eliminates the need for your client to seek outside consultants in making buying or listing decisions.
- Eliminates the time consuming efforts or analyzing and communicating to buyers,sellers and lenders a specific property’s value and risks expected throughout and investment holding period.
- Eliminates the guessing game as to whether a specific property is over valued or under valued.
- Eliminates the guessing game of what a cap rate should be and consequently its value for a specific property.
- Eliminates the frustration of not knowing if lenders will lend on a specific property.
- Eliminates buyers or sellers objections by easily allowing them to insert any and all forecasts and risks into Valuexpose to instantly see value impact.
- Eliminates the confusion and inconsistencies of investment jargon in allowing better communication between buyers, sellers,lenders, appraisers and bankers.
- Eliminates the frustration of supporting and communicating values to buyers,sellers, bankers, tax assessors and appraisers.
- Eliminates the confusion if comparable sales are truly comparable.
- Eliminates the large expense of subscribing to broad based national metrics for specific property types. Valuexpose gives you specific property metrics and trends for your specific property type in its specific market.
- Eliminates old fashion price negotiation and allows more productive negotiations based or specific market forecast.The price of the property will instantly change with each negotiated forecast.
- Eliminates the guessing game of when to sell, hold or refinance your property.
- Eliminates the anxiety of not knowing how possibly reducing your tenant’s rent will impact your property’s current market value.
- Eliminates the confusion of whether or not it is economically feasible to remodel your property now or wait until a later date.
- Eliminates the confusion if proposed financing is increasing or decreasing your equity yield.
- Eliminates insecurity of not fully understanding whether or not a proposed development or major remodeling of an existing property is economically feasible to even begin the project.
- Eliminates insecurity of wondering whether or not your property value is sustainable in the future.
- Eliminates the frustration of trying to support your property’s value for tax re-assessment purposes.
- Eliminates the risk of not fully supporting your property’s value for IRS trust or estate tax requirements.
- Eliminates the confusion in communicating value issues with appraisers, bankers/lenders, Realtors and buyers.
- Eliminates the confusion of valuing your property in any physical state, current occupancy or any other state of non-stabilized occupancy.
- Eliminates the frustration of what your property will need to sell for in the future to achieve a certain annual yield if purchased for all cash or financed.
- Eliminates the frustrating extensive training or independent consultant cost of evaluating and monitoring your property during your investment holding period.
- Eliminates the problem of communicating your property’s value estimate during your investment holding period when you are ready to sell.
- Eliminates the confusion of supporting your property’s value estimate with market forecasts in addition to comparable sales.
What pain does ValuExpose™ eliminate?
Here are some specific reasons categorized by profession:
All Financial Valuation Models and Methodologies are automated.
Just follow a simple four step process:
Select your Property Classification, Property Type and Property Sub-Type.
Choose whether your property is to be developed; remodeled; is currently existing at non-stabilized or stabilized occupancy; or whether lots / units are to be sold one by one.
Simply answer basic questions regarding your specific
property type (takes 10 minutes or less!).
See instantly valuation results to your questions; whether or not your development property is financially feasible; and most importantly whether or not your valuation results are sustainable during your intended ownership.