Specific Pains Eliminated for Developers
Valuexpose allows you to quickly and inexpensibly determine if your proposed development or major remodeling is economically feasible or not.
This modern valuation tool lets you try multiple development scenarios to find the highest and best use of a property that produces the maximum developer’s profit for your efforts and risk.
Valuexpose tells you exactly how much developer’s profit you will make on your proposed project and your return yield expectation on your equity invested.
Valuexpose lets you try various financing scenarios to maximize your equity yield and not jeopardize the economic feasibility of your project. Now you can have an industry standard tool that can easily be read by your investors and bankers.
Do you want to learn what pains we eliminate for specific
professions? Click on the appropriate link below.
- Eliminates the confusion if your proposed development is economically feasible.
- Eliminates the need for your client to seek outside consultants in making buying or listing decisions.
- Eliminates the time consuming efforts or analyzing and communicating to buyers, sellers and lenders a specific property’s value and risks expected throughout and investment holding period.
- Eliminates the guessing game as to whether a specific property is over valued or under valued.
- Eliminates the guessing game of what a cap rate should be and consequently its value for a specific property.
- Eliminates the frustration of not knowing if lenders will lend on a specific property.
- Eliminates buyers or sellers objections by easily allowing them to insert any and all forecasts and risks into Valuexpose to instantly see value impact.
- Eliminates the confusion and inconsistencies of investment jargon in allowing better communication between buyers, sellers,lenders, appraisers and bankers.
- Eliminates the frustration of supporting and communicating values to buyers,sellers, bankers, tax assessors and appraisers.
- Eliminates the confusion if comparable sales are truly comparable.
- Eliminates the large expense of subscribing to broad based national metrics for specific property types. Valuexpose gives you specific property metrics and trends for your specific property type in its specific market.
- Eliminates old fashion price negotiation and allows more productive negotiations based or specific market forecast. The price of the property will instantly change with each negotiated forecast.
- Eliminates the guessing game of when to sell, hold or refinance your property.
- Eliminates the anxiety of not knowing how possibly reducing your tenant’s rent will impact your property’s current market value.
- Eliminates the confusion of whether or not it is economically feasible to remodel your property now or wait until a later date.
- Eliminates the confusion if proposed financing is increasing or decreasing your equity yield.
- Eliminates insecurity of not fully understanding whether or not a proposed development or major remodeling of an existing property is economically feasible to even begin the project.
- Eliminates insecurity of wondering whether or not your property value is sustainable in the future.
- Eliminates the frustration of trying to support your property’s value for tax re-assessment purposes.
- Eliminates the risk of not fully supporting your property’s value for IRS trust or estate tax requirements.
- Eliminates the confusion in communicating value issues with appraisers, bankers/lenders, Realtors and buyers.
- Eliminates the confusion of valuing your property in any physical state, current occupancy or any other state of non-stabilized occupancy.
- Eliminates the frustration of what your property will need to sell for in the future to achieve a certain annual yield if purchased for all cash or financed.
- Eliminates the frustrating extensive training or independent consultant cost of evaluating and monitoring your property during your investment holding period.
- Eliminates the problem of communicating your property’s value estimate during your investment holding period when you are ready to sell.
- Eliminates the confusion of supporting your property’s value estimate with market forecasts in addition to comparable sales.
- Eliminates the potential miscommunication to lenders and investors as to the economic feasibility of your project.
What pain does ValuExpose™ eliminate?
Here are some specific reasons categorized by profession:
All valuations, applicable financial modeling methodologies and comp sale selections are automated
Just follow a simple four step process:
Select your Property Classification, Property Type and Property Sub-Type.
Simply answer the questions presented for your specific property.
Select if your income producing property is to be developed, or currently needs to be remodeled/finished, or is currently at non-stabilized/stabilized occupancy. Select your subdivision property to be developed, or currently needs to be remodeled/finished, or currently has finished/unsold lots/units.
See instant predictive analysis, valuation & reporting results for your property from automated USPAP compliant generally accepted appraisal standards and methodologies.