Specific Pains Eliminated for Bankers
Valuexpose gives you the confidence you are making the right loan. This innovation in valuation technology allows you to insert your bank’s risk tolerance, know if the collateral’s value is sustainable in the future, know if a property’s value has entered into a dangerous bubble phenomenon, knowing where the maximum loan to value should be without putting the borrower in jeopardy of becoming “underwater”, and best of all selling the loan into the secondary markets with confidence knowing your loan is “qualified” with little chance of the buyer crying foul if the value declines in the future.
Valuexpose has state of the art valuation tools and analysis for communicating all risks to Bank Examiners.
Be assured that you will be delighted and astounded by the ease of use yet power and speed of this new technology.
Valuexpose is the first cloud based software application that allows the user to efficiently insert their own risk tolerance in the valuation process.
Do you want to learn what pains we eliminate for specific
professions? Click on the appropriate link below.
- Eliminates the frustration of relying on a single point-in-time value to make loan decisions.
- Eliminates wasted time and effort analyzing a potential loan that could pose a threat to the bank.
- Eliminates anxiety trying to determine if a proposed loan matches the banks risk tolerance.
- Eliminates anxiety over which property type market segment to pursue in making loans.
- Eliminates insecurity wondering if your loan collateral’s market value declines will your loan-to-value be breached.
- Eliminates insecurity of not fully understanding whether a proposed development or major remodeling property is economically feasible to even begin the project.
- Eliminates insecurity of wondering whether a specific market’s property value is in or entering a bubble phenomenon.
- Eliminates insecurity of wondering whether or not your real estate collateral’s value will be sustainable in the future.
- Eliminates insecurity that your loans sold into the secondary markets are “contingent liabilities” whereby buyers sue you for selling them “non-qualified loans” if values decline in the future.
- Eliminates insecurity of not knowing where a specific property’s value lies on the business cycle.
- Eliminates insecurity of not knowing when to stop lending on a product type in a specific market.
- Eliminates insecurity of having to explain to the bank’s loan committee the merits of a potential real estate loan as to the benefits and risks for the bank.
- Eliminates anxiety satisfying bank examiners as to the value of loan collateral.
- Eliminates anxiety reviewing or trying to replicate complex and inconsistent economic data and valuation analysis from borrowers, developers and appraisers.
- Eliminates anxiety trying to determine who are competent developers, brokers, appraisers, and investors in your marketplace.
- Eliminates anxiety paying for expensive data and analysis vendors that do not give you the specific answers you need.
- Eliminates anxiety trying to analyze specific properties in specific markets using bank guidelines or complicated vendor software.
- Eliminates the enormous expense of paying for reoccurring evaluations or brokers opinions of existing portfolio, REO’s or troubled loans.
- Eliminates the complications when explaining the merits of a participation loan to another bank.
- Eliminates the exposure of over lending on an acquisition and development project.
- Eliminates inadequate and inconsistent bank analysis delegated to bank employees.
- Eliminates the confusion as to where the optimal lending limit and interest rate optimization should be for each property loan.
- Enhances real estate portfolio management.
- Better assessment of risk tolerance.
- Timely risk identification enables prompt risk management strategies.
- Superior loan portfolio strategic planning to maximize ROA.
- Achieve loan portfolio diversification objectives.
- Improves documentation of loan portfolio management.
- Improves management of concentration risk, using a broader range of risk characteristics.
- Advanced MIS gives management the ability to slice and dice portfolio.
- Ability to monitor developments in a geographic area, industry.
- Prompt detection of changes in CRE portfolio.
- Delivers a powerful and sophisticated tool in the hands of the banker or bank examiners.
- Complies with OCC and FDIC handbooks for commercial real estate lending.
- Allows for better concentration management.
- Superior portfolio stress testing.
- Forward analysis for 3 year strategic planning.
- Ability to identify appraisal reasonableness.
- Value sustainability for stress testing.
- Know each portfolio property’s intrinsic value.
- Identify where each portfolio property’s market value lies with the economic cycle.
What pain does ValuExpose™ eliminate?
Here are some specific reasons categorized by profession:
All valuations, applicable financial modeling methodologies and comp sale selections are automated
Just follow a simple four step process:
Select your Property Classification, Property Type and Property Sub-Type.
Simply answer the questions presented for your specific property.
Select if your income producing property is to be developed, or currently needs to be remodeled/finished, or is currently at non-stabilized/stabilized occupancy. Select your subdivision property to be developed, or currently needs to be remodeled/finished, or currently has finished/unsold lots/units.
See instant predictive analysis, valuation & reporting results for your property from automated USPAP compliant generally accepted appraisal standards and methodologies.