Specific Pains Eliminated for Bank Examiners
Valuexpose valuation tools can better standardize the regular bank examining process. With Valuexpose, each property in a bank’s portfolio can be examined for hidden risks and specific property loan strategies.
Bank examiners can now easily see specific property’s current market value; the markets forecasts or “bets” associated with each property’s value; and whether or not the property’s value and loan value are sustainable in the future. This critical information allows the examiner to properly assess the real risks associated with each banks portfolio.
Be assured that you will be delighted and astounded by the ease of use yet power and speed of this new technology.
Valuexpose is the first cloud based software application that allows the user to efficiently insert their own risk tolerance in the valuation process.
Do you want to learn what pains we eliminate for specific
professions? Click on the appropriate link below.
- Enhances real estate portfolio management.
- Better assessment of risk tolerance.
- Timely risk identification, enables prompt risk management strategies.
- Superior loan portfolio strategic planning to maximize ROA.
- Achieve loan portfolio diversification objectives.
- Improves documentation of loan portfolio management.
- Enhances management of concentration risk, using a broader range of risk characteristics.
- Advanced MIS gives management the ability to slice and dice portfolio.
- Ability to monitor developments in a geographic area, industry.
- Prompt detection of changes in CRE portfolio.
- Delivers a powerful and sophisticated tool in the hands of the banker or bank examiners.
- Complies with OCC, FDIC, handbooks for commercial real estate lending.
- Allows for better concentration management.
- Superior portfolio stress testing.
- Forward analysis for 3 year strategic planning.
- Ability to identify appraisal reasonableness.
- Value sustainability for stress testing.
- Know each portfolio property’s intrinsic value.
- Identify where each portfolio property’s market value lies with the economic cycle.
What pain does ValuExpose™ eliminate?
Here are some specific reasons categorized by profession:
All Financial Valuation Models and Methodologies are automated.
Just follow a simple four step process:
Select your Property Classification, Property Type and Property Sub-Type.
Choose whether your property is to be developed; remodeled; is currently existing at non-stabilized or stabilized occupancy; or whether lots / units are to be sold one by one.
Simply answer basic questions regarding your specific
property type (takes 10 minutes or less!).
See instantly valuation results to your questions; whether or not your development property is financially feasible; and most importantly whether or not your valuation results are sustainable during your intended ownership.