Specific Pains Eliminated for the Media
The media can be an important tool in monitoring specific markets for dangerous speculative bubbles. Using traditional macroeconomics that paint a broad brush over the national real estate landscape is too general for the public to apply to their specific regions.
With Valuexpose the media will now be able to better monitor market values for both residential and commercial properties as they relate to each property’s fundamental or intrinsic value.
The metrics the media will receive is the percentage difference between the market values of a specific property classification and type, and its related fundamental value. This metric will indicate whether or not the current market values of a specific property classification or type is sustainable in the future.
Valuexpose is the first cloud based software application that gives you critical information on your specific property that has never been available before now.
Do you want to learn what pains we eliminate for specific
professions? Click on the appropriate link below.
- Eliminates the guessing game as to whether a specific property is over valued or under valued.
- Eliminates the confusion and inconsistencies of investment jargon in allowing better communication between buyers, sellers, lenders, appraisers and bankers.
- Eliminates the large expense of subscribing to broad based national metrics for specific property types. Valuexpose gives you specific property metrics and trends for your specific property type in its specific market.
- Eliminates the mystery or whether a specific property’s sale price has or is entering a bubble phenomenon.
- Eliminates the guessing game of whether or not a specific property is entering a price recovery as well as the timing of this recovery.
- Eliminates being blinded by the market irrational exuberance for any property classification.
What pain does ValuExpose™ eliminate?
Here are some specific reasons categorized by profession:
All valuations, applicable financial modeling methodologies and comp sale selections are automated
Just follow a simple four step process:
Select your Property Classification, Property Type and Property Sub-Type.
Simply answer the questions presented for your specific property.
Select if your income producing property is to be developed, or currently needs to be remodeled/finished, or is currently at non-stabilized/stabilized occupancy. Select your subdivision property to be developed, or currently needs to be remodeled/finished, or currently has finished/unsold lots/units.
See instant predictive analysis, valuation & reporting results for your property from automated USPAP compliant generally accepted appraisal standards and methodologies.