Specific Pains Eliminated for Appraisers
Valuexpose now allows you to give your client more than a single point in time value estimate. Your client will now easily see a more forward thinking analysis based on market forecasts that make up your value estimate. In addition, your client will also see where your value lies in relation to the property’s natural or intrinsic value and whether or not the value is sustainable over an investment holding period.
Valuexpose is the first cloud based software application that gives you critical information that your clients have been desperately requesting from the appraisal professional for the last several years. This leading edge new technology regarding your specific property type has never been available until now.
Do you want to learn what pains we eliminate for specific
professions? Click on the appropriate link below.
- Eliminates the time consuming effort of creating complex analysis and DCF model construction to support your value conclusion.
- Eliminates the anxiety of the markets irrational forecasts which lead to a market value conclusion severely detached from your property’s natural or intrinsic value.
- Eliminates the pressure from clients to push the value too high or too low.
- Eliminates the legal exposure of reporting only a single point in time value conclusion.
- Eliminates the anxiety of trying to support your value conclusion with weak comps.
- Eliminates your lack of support for the subject’s and comps’ highest and best use.
- Eliminates the anxiety and legal exposure by fully briefing your client if the market value is sustainable in the future.
- Eliminates the confusion of proving whether a proposed development or major remodel is economically feasible.
- Eliminates the enormous time, effort and training it takes for new employees or independent contractors.
- Eliminates the risk of lawsuits if expected forecasts that make up your value estimate change in the future, subsequently changing your original value estimate.
- Eliminates the ever increasing E&O insurance rates eating into your profit margins.
- Eliminates client communication anxiety by better explaining the appraisal process right into your final value estimate. No more “giant leaps of faith” to the final value.
- Eliminates the anxiety of communicating complex appraisal methodology to juries and bench trials. Gives you a competitive advantage over an adversary’s incomplete and/or unethical appraisal.
- Eliminates the years of experience needed to expand your business and services.
- Eliminates the confusion and outrageous cost of complicated and costly software.
- Eliminates enormous logic mistakes from self made DCF models.
- Eliminates the confusion of how to implement the new Appraisal Institute’s Guide Note 12.
- Eliminates the confusion of whether you have met USPAP developing and reporting requirements.
- Eliminates vague USPAP development and reporting requirements by populating your report with detailed DCFs and relevant graphics better explaining your value conclusion.
- Eliminates the ever increasing time it takes to develop and report your value results by letting you concentrate on due diligence and comps verification instead of complicating valuation methodology.
- Eliminates the competitive advantages larger appraisal firms have over smaller firms with limited resources.
- Eliminates unreasonable reviews of your work product.
- Eliminates the time and difficulty in allowing your client to inject his risk tolerance into the appraisal process which will indicate investment value in contrast to your market value result.
- Eliminates the anxiety of performing vacant land appraisals.
What pain does ValuExpose™ eliminate?
Here are some specific reasons categorized by profession:
All valuations, applicable financial modeling methodologies and comp sale selections are automated
Just follow a simple four step process:
Select your Property Classification, Property Type and Property Sub-Type.
Simply answer the questions presented for your specific property.
Select if your income producing property is to be developed, or currently needs to be remodeled/finished, or is currently at non-stabilized/stabilized occupancy. Select your subdivision property to be developed, or currently needs to be remodeled/finished, or currently has finished/unsold lots/units.
See instant predictive analysis, valuation & reporting results for your property from automated USPAP compliant generally accepted appraisal standards and methodologies.