Module 1: Specific questions answered by this module
Residential or commercial property that is to be developed from raw land AND requiring an entitlement period.
You can easily print out all your final analysis in an easy to understand timeline format with all value results to show lenders, buyers, sellers, tax assessors, lawyers, architects, IRS, bank examiners, etc. and supported by:
All complex discount cash flows (DCF) for all value results / Easy to understand economic feasibility graphic / Cost of production statement / Timing of the development / Individual forecasts or “Bets” necessary to support all values / Stabilized development’s income and expense statement / Cash flow DCF if financing is used / Optimal financing interest rate and closing cost without negative impacting entrepreneurial profit or jeopardizing the economic feasibility of the project / Explicit graphic showing if the value of the developed product has detached from the products natural or intrinsic value by a specific percentage / A detailed graphic overlay of the economic business cycle indicating if any of the values along the development timeline are sustainable over a typical holding period or development timeline / All metrics of the development and finished product, i.e. going out cap rate, debt coverage ratio, property yield, equity yield, etc.
Can insert your own current “as is” listing price or “as is” purchased value into the development timeline which automatically recalculate the forecasts or “bets” regarding this imputed “as is” value.
Do you want to learn what pains we eliminate for specific
professions? Click on the appropriate link below.
If you are developing from scratch any type of commercial or residential property Valuexpose will easily help you to be able to know:
- Is the land ready for immediate development?
- Is your development economically feasible?
- What to pay for the land if economic feasibility is to be achieved?
- What the prospective value of the land will be upon obtaining entitlements or permits to develop?
- What the completed “as if complete” prospective value of the development will be before you lease the building or sell off units/ lots?
- What the completed prospective value of the development will be after you lease the property to stabilized occupancy and market rents?
- What the income and expense operating statement will be when property reaches stabilized occupancy?
- What the cost of production will be when development is complete but before leasing or selling units/ lots?
- All completed detailed discounted cash flow models created automatically and printable, if needed, supporting all value conclusions?
- Exactly how much entrepreneurial profit you are making at each stage of development?
- What kind of annual yield (if all cash) you are making over the development period?
- What kind of annual yield (if financed) you are making over the development period regarding equity invested?
- What the optimum level of financing to maximize your entrepreneurial profit?
- What are the forecasts or “bets” associated with your development’s “as is” value?
- See how timeline values instantly change by allowing you to easily enter your: Timing of developments (Entitlement, construction, leasing phases), rent or price points if selling units/ lots, annual yields or discount rates, going out or terminal cap rates, all other forecasts
- If the risk factor of the development is within your risk tolerance?
- The most you should pay for the “as is” value or the “as is” bulk value (if your selling lots/ units) staying within your risk tolerance?
- If the “as is” value already paid for the land impacts the economic feasibility of your development or negatively impacts your expected entrepreneurial profit?
- How I can optimize the projected rent amount, if leasing, without jeopardizing the economic feasibility or the project?
- How I can optimize the projected individual selling prices of my units/lots, which I will be selling off in the future without jeopardizing the economic feasibility of the project?
- Where your finished product’s value lies in relationship to the product’s natural or intrinsic value?
- Where your finished product’s value lies within the market cycle?
- If any of your values along the development timeline are sustainable over a typical development or investment holding period?
- If this is a good moment to buy, sell or hold off on developing your property?
- How to add a holding period to your development timeline, if currently economically infeasible, indicating a revised “as is” land value and the highest and best use of the land?
- Who the most probable buyer of the “as is” land value will be: Long-term land speculator, Mid or short-term land speculator, Developer or Adjacent property owner
- If there is assemblage or blockage value over and above your lands stand-alone value if assembles with adjacent property(s)?.
What pain does ValuExpose™ eliminate?
Here are some specific reasons categorized by profession:
All valuations, applicable financial modeling methodologies and comp sale selections are automated
Just follow a simple four step process:
Select your Property Classification, Property Type and Property Sub-Type.
Simply answer the questions presented for your specific property.
Select if your income producing property is to be developed, or currently needs to be remodeled/finished, or is currently at non-stabilized/stabilized occupancy. Select your subdivision property to be developed, or currently needs to be remodeled/finished, or currently has finished/unsold lots/units.
See instant predictive analysis, valuation & reporting results for your property from automated USPAP compliant generally accepted appraisal standards and methodologies.