Module 5: Specific questions answered by this module
Residential or commercial property that is 100% complete and at stabilized occupancy and stabilized market rents.
You can easily print out all your final analysis in an easy to understand timeline format with all value results to show lenders, buyers, sellers, tax assessors, lawyers, architects, IRS, bank examiners, etc. and supported by:
All complex discount cash flows (DCF) for the ‘as is” value result / Individual forecasts or “bets” necessary to support “as is” value / Stabilized property income and expense statement for “as is” value and prospective values / Cash flow DCF if financing is used / Optimal financing interest rate and closing costs / Explicit graphic showing if the “as is” value of the property has detached from the property’s natural or intrinsic value by a specific percentage / A detailed graphic overlay of the economic business cycle indicating if the “as is” value is sustainable over a typical investment holding period / All metrics of the property, i.e. going out cap rate, debt coverage ratio, property yield, equity yield, etc.
Can insert your own current “as is” listing price or “as is” purchased value into the development timeline which automatically recalculate the forecasts or “bets” regarding this imputed “as is” value.
Do you want to learn what pains we eliminate for specific
professions? Click on the appropriate link below.
If your trying to value any type of existing commercial or residential property that HAS reached stabilized occupancy AND market rents, Valuexpose will easily help you to be able to know:
- What the “as is” value should be at it’s current stabilized occupancy and market rent?
- What the property will have to sell for at the end of and investment holding period (prospective value) to justify the current “as is” value?
- What the income and expense operating statement will be both at the “as is” current value and the prospective value at the end of an investment holding period?
- What kind of annual yield (if all cash) you are making throughout the investment holding period?
- What kind of annual yield (if financed) you are making throughout the investment holding period?
- What are the forecasts or “bets” associated with your properties “as is” value?
- How timeline values instantly change by allowing you to easily enter changes to your: Yields or discount rates / Going in or terminal cap rates / Increases or decreases in income or expenses over the investment holding period / Dozens of other forecasts.
- If the risk factor of the property’s market forecasts (“bets”) that make up it “as is” value, is within your risk tolerance.
- The most you should pay for the “as is” value staying within your risk tolerance.
- Where the “as is” value lies in relationship to the property’s natural or intrinsic value?
- Where the “as is” value lies within the market cycle?
- If your “as is” value is sustainable over a typical investment holding period.
- If this is a good moment to buy sell or hold the property.
What pain does ValuExpose™ eliminate?
Here are some specific reasons categorized by profession:
All valuations, applicable financial modeling methodologies and comp sale selections are automated
Just follow a simple four step process:
Select your Property Classification, Property Type and Property Sub-Type.
Simply answer the questions presented for your specific property.
Select if your income producing property is to be developed, or currently needs to be remodeled/finished, or is currently at non-stabilized/stabilized occupancy. Select your subdivision property to be developed, or currently needs to be remodeled/finished, or currently has finished/unsold lots/units.
See instant predictive analysis, valuation & reporting results for your property from automated USPAP compliant generally accepted appraisal standards and methodologies.